Do you want to showcase your expertise or brand to franchise executives and prospective franchisees?
Sponsorship opportunities are available for approved companies that share the values of Franchise-ED, including a commitment to furthering franchise best practice.
Franchise-ED has a strong reputation for delivering education to the franchise sector. Through both our education and research activities, we have established close relationships with the franchise sector.
Now sponsors can leverage our relationships to gain access to franchisors, senior franchise executives, franchisees and prospective franchisors and franchisees.
Further, Franchise-ED is a not-for-profit organisation, which means sponsorships will be invested in education, research and the continuation of building the value of the website for the franchise sector.
Sponsorship opportunities with Franchise-ED provide a fresh and innovative approach for connecting to the franchise sector, and range from one-off events (either online or face-to-face) to longer term partnerships spanning up to 12 months to provide ongoing profiling through multiple web-based and offline activities.
Sponsorship provides the opportunity to:
- attract key decision makers within the franchise sector;
- position as a leader and build profile in the franchise sector;
- build relationships with potential new clients through various forums including face-to-face or online interaction; and,
- obtain access to an engaged audience seeking assistance regarding issues relevant to the franchising sector.
Industry exclusive sponsorships are also available to provide significant competitive advantage to our sponsors – this means not only can you get your brand in front of your prospects you can prevent your competitors doing the same.
Sponsorship opportunities include, however are not limited to:
- Articles (one-off or on-going);
- Online Seminars (or webinars)
- Special Offers for our subscribers;
- Franchise Forums sponsorship (ranging from naming rights to delegate satchel inserts); and
- Networking Seminars (on-campus or in your office).
Please contact Kerry Miles via email at [email protected] to discuss sponsorship opportunities further.