The FranchiseED 100-Day Program for new and emerging franchisors has been specifically designed to improve your navigational skills when it comes to the complexity of franchising.
This program is suitable for:
Aspiring Franchisors and Franchisors with up to 20 franchisees.
What is important to you right now:
- You are challenged by the complexities of growing your franchise business.
- You find it hard to upskill yourself. Sometimes you don’t know what you don’t know”.
- There’s no guidebook or manual on how to be a great franchisor. You need to learn off others to make sure your business will grow to realise your vision.
- You believe in the power of this business model for your business. You want an independent person with extensive franchise experience to support you in your journey.
- You are juggling many balls and find it difficult to keep them all going. You need to prioritise so you don’t burn out.
The FranchiseED Coaching and Mentoring Program has 3 clear Objectives:
1. To bring crystal clear insight into what are your major goals over the next 100 days.
2. To develop a clear action plan which brings focus to each franchise coaching session.
3. To help you achieve your goals while also being your advocate, devil’s advocate and sounding board.
What’s Really Included:
1. Review of what your want to achieve, upcoming challenges,
roadblocks and opportunities (3 hours Face-to-Face or via Zoom)
2. Detailed action plan for the next 100 days
3. Fortnightly coaching sessions (45 minutes)
4. 1 program wrap and debrief session (90 minutes)
5. Action plan for the next 90 days
6. Constant contact with Kerry for real-time advisory services. This means you can email in-between coaching sessions and a response will be provided within 24 hours.
Drawing on more than 20 years in the industry, as a Franchisor, as General Manager of the Franchising Centre of Excellence, and now leading research across the Sector, the Franchise Coaching and Mentoring program gives you access to insight, perspective, mentoring, advocacy, and a confidential sounding board to help you lift perspective and performance.
To see more information, download the brochure here.
We aim to be of service to you throughout your franchising journey. Please book a call to have a conversation with Kerry or don’t hesitate to email Kerry at Kerry@franchise-ed.org.au if you have any questions.