Social Media Competition Terms
FranchiseED Services Pty Ltd
Social Media Terms and Conditions
The promoter is: FranchiseED Services Pty Ltd ACN 623 718 650 whose registered office is at Level 9, 488 Queen St Brisbane. The competition is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or over except employees of
FranchiseED Services Pty Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. Closing date for entries will be fortnightly from 31 July, 14 August, 28 August, 11 th September. After these dates no further entries to the competition will be permitted. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
1. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as
possible by the promoter.
2. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
3. The prize is as follows: 3 online courses titled: ‘’How to Choose the Franchise That is Right for You valued at $297 each fortnight as per the dates above.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
4. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by the Promoter and or its agents.
5. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Instagram/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
6. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
7. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
9. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by the law of the State of Queensland.
10. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
11. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
12. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
policy/. Some additional Terms and Conditions which you might wish to include if relevant: FranchiseED Services Pty Ltd will judge the competition and decide on the winner each fortnight, which will be picked at random from all complete entries via Facebook. FranchiseED Services Pty Ltd decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into. FranchiseED Service Pty Ltd shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage. FranchiseED Service Pty Ltd also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.