There aren’t many things for free these days, but these little gems don’t cost a cent and have big returns for franchises. Try implementing some this week and see how things go…
- Acknowledging franchise partners as valued
- Remember franchise partners names
- Be willing to get feedback from franchise partners before implementing any major product changes
- Be willing to get feedback from franchise partners before implementing any major marketing campaign changes
- Set up processes for franchisees to learn from each other (e.g. monthly networking breakfasts)
- Use stand-up meetings
- Encourage high performing staff to buy a franchise territory
- Use a marketing fund for marketing activities only and be transparent on how things are spent
- Use existing high performing franchisees as field managers
- Communicate to franchise partners in multiple ways (e.g. newsletters, Facebook groups, WhatsApp, phone and field managers)
And an extra one that can have some of the best returns on investment…
Keep every promise you make.
Can you add any more to the list?
FranchiseED is one of the most respected sources of information and support for franchisees and franchisors alike. We have developed a new program called Coaching and Mentoring for Early-stage Franchisors. If you want to grow and improve your franchise, click here to learn more.