The FranchiseED 100-Day Program has been specifically designed to work with Franchise executives and senior leaders to improve navigational skills when it comes to the complexity of franchising.
This program is suitable for:
Aspiring Franchisors, CEO’s, National Franchise Operations Managers, Franchise Marketing Professionals, Franchise Human Resource Personnel
What is important to you right now:
- You are challenged by the complexities of franchising your business. You want to develop a solid foundation of knowledge to fully understand how and if your business should be franchised.
- You’ve heard negative things about franchising but still believe in the power of this business model for your business. You want an independent expert to help you decipher truth from fiction and be a trusted adviser in the process.
- You are juggling many balls and find it difficult to keep them all going. You need to prioritise so you don’t burn out.
The FranchiseED 100 Day Program has 3 clear Objectives:
1. To bring crystal clear insight into what are your major goals over the next 100 days.
2. To develop a high-level action plan which brings focus to each coaching session.
3. To be your advocate, devil’s advocate and sounding board.
What’s Really Included:
1. Launch – Initial review of the status quo, upcoming challenges,
roadblocks and opportunities (3 hours)
2. Action plan for the next 100 days
3. 5 coaching sessions (60 minutes)
4. 1 program wrap and debrief session (90 minutes)
5. Action plan for the next 90 days
6. Constant contact with Kerry for real-time advisory services
Drawing on more than 15 years in the industry, as a Franchisor, as General Manager of the Franchising Centre of Excellence, and now leading cutting edge research across the Sector, the 100-day program gives you access to insight, perspective, mentoring, advocacy, and a confidential sounding board to help you lift perspective and performance.
To see more information, download the brochure here.
We aim to be of service to you throughout your franchising journey. Please book a call to have a conversation with Kerry or don’t hesitate to email Kerry at Kerry@franchise-ed.org.au if you have any questions.