This is an interactive program that develops a strong cultural foundation for a franchise network by setting the values and cultural principals with intention. It is run across two weeks with activities, videos, hot-seats, workshops and round table discussions.
Who is it for?
This is best delivered as an internal program, and is particularly relevant in service-based industries where relationships and retention are the key to sustainable success.
What do you get?
At the end of the program you will have a defined set of values, cultural charter documents, a clear action plan for rolling out the cultural charter throughout your teams and communication strategies to improve value and cultural behaviour within your organisation.
What does this include?
The workshop includes the following stages:
- Briefing call with key stakeholders to establish key priorities and alignment to strategic imperatives
- 1 day key stakeholder values elicitation and cultural definition workshop
- Development of cultural charter documents
- 3 x 90 minute virtual workshops to roll out values and cultural definition across all relevant teams
- 1 day communication workshop integrating values and culture with improved communication skills (for the whole team and franchise partners)
- Debriefing call with key stakeholders post completion and delivery of project elements