This is an interactive program that develops a strong cultural foundation for a franchise network by setting the values and cultural principals with intention. It is run across two weeks with activities, videos, hot-seats, workshops and round table discussions.
Our research has highlighted the importance of culture in creating a thriving franchise ecosystem. We have developed this program to work with franchises to build a cultural framework including; a defined set of values, charter documents and a clear roll-out plan for implementing the cultural charter across the organisation.
Who is it for?
This is best delivered as an internal program, and is particularly relevant in service-based industries where relationships and retention are the key to sustainable success.
What do you get?
At the end of the program you will have a defined set of values, cultural charter documents, a clear action plan for rolling out the cultural charter throughout your teams and communication strategies to improve value and cultural behaviour within your organisation.
What does this include?
The workshop includes the following stages:
- Briefing call with key stakeholders to establish key priorities and alignment to strategic imperatives
- 1 day key stakeholder values elicitation and cultural definition workshop
- Development of cultural charter documents
- 3 x 90 minute virtual workshops to roll out values and cultural definition across all relevant teams
- 1 day communication workshop integrating values and culture with improved communication skills (for the whole team and franchise partners)
- Debriefing call with key stakeholders post completion and delivery of project elements