Franchise and Small Business Survival Online Course
Research Survival of the Fittest: the performance of franchised versus independent small business during economic uncertainty and recovery discovered that franchises and small businesses overlooked critical issues in their business management that may lead to business failure.
Contractual Understanding, Partnerships, Expectations, and Debt Levels were identified as being the most critical areas, yet it was revealed that most failed business owners were lacking in knowledge in one (or more) of these areas.
Knowing what these issues are before buying a franchise or small business is the best insurance you can give your business. Now, you can get access to the online course to improve your business management knowledge.
The Franchise and Small Business Survival Online Course is beneficial for people looking to buy a franchise, recent franchisees and small business owners.
It looks at key areas in business management including Contractual Understanding, Partnerships, Expectations, and Debt Levels which without proper understanding may lead to business failure.
Module 1 – Contractual Understanding
- What a contract is, and what prospective business owners should look out for
- How to understand two of the most important agreements in business and franchising: Franchise Agreements and Lease Agreements
Module 2 – Expectations
- Expectations of business owners when buying their business or franchise
- Expectations to be managed in a business or franchise
- Expectations of your customers
- Mutual expectations between franchisee and franchisor
Module 3 – Debt
- What debt is
- What debt does for a business
- How much debt is enough
- Sourcing debt
Module 4 – Partnerships
- Why should prospective business owners consider a partnership?
- How to keep the relationship healthy
- Issues to address when entering a partnership
- The risks that come with partnership