Pre-Entry Franchise Education
Due to the changes in the Franchising Code of Conduct as of 1 July 2021, the Franchise Pre-entry program as an online learning program is no longer available.
We have summarised this program into a 30 page eBook. To receive your free book, fill out the form and we’ll email you a copy straight away. You’ll also become part of our community and receive the latest articles and franchise updates (you can unsubscribe at anytime).
We also recommend these other options to learn:
- Join our Live program: Insiders Guide to Buying a Franchise starting in August. Express your interest here.
- Visit the Australian Franchise Marketplace where there are many educational sessions on buying a franchise. It’s free and available 24/7. Find out more here
- Search this site for educational articles on buying a franchise.
- The ACCC is developing a new program which will be released shortly. Visit their website and register for updates.
Pre-Entry Franchise Education module overview:
- Module One – What is Franchising
- Module Two – Understanding Franchise Disclosure
- Module Three – Franchise Support Services
- Module Four -Franchising Intellectual Property
- Module Five – Questions to ask Franchisors
Start your path to franchise business success — know what you need to be looking for when buying a franchise and accurately assess franchise business opportunities to buy a franchise business that’s right for you.
Get your free access to Pre-Entry Franchise Education now!
Free of charge
Pre-Entry Franchise Education Program Disclaimer
The material on this website (‘Material’) contains information which will be of interest to those who want to gain a basic understanding of how the Franchise sector operates in Australia.
It is not intended to provide, or be a substitute for, legal or other professional advice. Visitors to the website should not act solely on the basis of information contained in the Material, but must always obtain legal and financial advice which is specific to their situation.
It is very important that you seek proper professional advice and consider it carefully before you make a decision to enter into any franchise arrangement.
To the maximum extent permitted by law we exclude completely all liability to any person for loss or damage of any kind (however caused including by negligence) arising from or relating in any way to the use of the Material and/or the website.
You will also be added to our e-News and Education databases which you can opt out of anytime.
Pre-Entry Franchise Education learning outcome
The program is designed to assist franchisees to better understand the due diligence process and create more realistic expectations when entering franchising. Research into the effectiveness of this program reveals franchisees that complete the program not only have more realistic expectations, however are more likely to become franchisees.
It is strongly recommended to incorporate the program into franchisee recruitment processes.
Professor Lorelle Frazer
Head of Business School
University of the Sunshine Coast