Are you thinking about purchasing a franchise?
Getting the right information BEFORE you buy is crucial. To do this, you need to know the right questions to ask, so you can find out exactly what you need to make an informed decision.
This one-hour Masterclass gives you the opportunity to understand the Franchise Information Statement and prospectus, as well as the processing of applying to purchase a franchise and making a serious enquiry.
The short course has been specifically designed to provide foundational knowledge, before more detailed analysis and preparation is then undertaken – it is the perfect first step and will allow you to take the next step of briefing accountants, lawyers and consultants with a solid understanding of what is ahead.
Who should attend this course?
If you answer YES to all of the questions below, then YES this Masterclass is for you!
- Looking to buy a franchise?
- Are you committed to the process of learning?
- Are you serious about protecting your investment?
- Do you want to make an educated decision before entering a franchise agreement?
What should you do now?
Registering is easy! To join the Masterclass, click ‘Add to Cart’ on the right-hand side. After payment, details will be emailed to you.
This one-hour class is an overview of the key questions you should ask and understand before diving into a franchise business.
Topics we will cover include:
- What is a franchise – understand exactly what you are buying
- How to work out what type of franchise is right for you.
- Determining start-up costs.
- Working out how and where will the money come from to purchase a franchise?
- Understand the risks and how to minimise them.
AU$49 (valued at over $250)
- One-hour Masterclass
- Get access to Module 3 of our comprehensive course, ‘How to Choose the Right Franchise Online Course’
- Ask your questions to franchise expert and FranchiseED Director, Kerry Miles
Completing the Insider’s Guide to Buying a Franchise Masterclass will give you the confidence to make an informed decision about starting your franchising journey.
Professor Lorelle Frazer
Head of Business School
University of the Sunshine Coast